Monday 1 August 2011

Tired, almost 4am

I just read what I had posted previously...Man do I use I alot. this is incredibly depressing, it seems with all my self hate, I still find myself to be of utmost importance. the previous post was suppose to be self depreciating but instead it sounds like a pretentious piece of garbage. perhaps this self-reflective writing is helping me but man is it uncomfortable to be faced with the notion that what i write sucks. but maybe through this blog i can become a better person. most likely not, I'm probably the worst scumbag of all, one that realizes yet continues in their course of action. I'll keep this blog as updated as possible, I hope, I've failed in so many endeavors.

I glanced at some other blogs after the previous blog, the handy button up top that leads me to a seemingly random blog is pretty usefull. it'll probably be the only way I'll be able to get any traffic to my blog, not that it's important or anything. anyhow, I've yet found a blog suitable to my interests, I can tell many people are like me and just started this because they have nothing better to do. there are a few spam blogs I've seen, but if it makes them money then I shouldnt judge, because even the spam blogs offer more content than I. all I've got are poorly constructed sentences forming a barely coherent thought. I guess in a way my blog is spam, maybe even worse as this blog lacks any purpose.

oh and by the way I made a cool banner up top. pretty tacky I know, but it didnt feel that way when I made it, and now I'm too lazy to take it down...but that hellsing pic is nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment