Monday 8 August 2011

Hardcore Now

This blog is getting pretty soft. A friend called me a pussy...time to man up


Yo what up with dis shit? Shit be crazy now! Bitches be crazy, y'no what I'm sayin?


No, that's not tough, just misogynist gangster speak


Nah, this is what's considered tough now...sad state in our world


Douchbaggery entails toughness?


I wonder if back in the 40s, they though Bogart was a douchebag. or Eastwood in the 60s.


I should kill myself for comparing Bogart and Eastwood to misogynist gangsters


Fuck this topic tonight...I follow up sci-fi with a discussion on gangster rap, and the notion of toughness


....


....


Word of the day is chaptalize: To increase the alcohol in a wine by adding sugar


wtf does this actually work? I'm guessing you add it during the fermentation stage, you can't just add it into a glass and hope to get drunk easier...another shattered dream.


Now moving on about me...I never usually drink at all, guess you can say I'm a prude, but when I do I try to get drunk, or as close to it as possible...haven't been drunk yet though.


It's been like 2-3 days since last post right...been pretty busy, with gaming and all that. and two tests coming up. 


I submitted the flash story I wrote last post to a sci-fi story website, yet to hear back...it'll be pretty cool if they put it on their site, it'll be my first "published" work


I thought it was good when I wrote it, but from the non-existent feedback I've gotten, I guess not. Fuck that shit my story's good, fuck off!


Plz someone read it...I'd like some feedback, even if it's just "lol, gay", it'll be nice to know someone read it...sad...really sad...


THIS BLOG IS FOR ME...that's the only reason, I've no intention of letting anyone see this...at least until I've become a well-known, respected, wealthy author, traversing the world, having the occasional fling with an up and coming actress.


Megalomania?...just a bit...actually a lot...it's really frustrating


A depressant megalomaniac...I guess most megalomaniacs are, at least I'm not narcissistic...yet


aiight peace out, homeslices, fruitslices, pizzaslices, all you assorted categories of slices, all trekkin on


p.s. crumb is really good

No comments:

Post a Comment