Tuesday 2 August 2011

My wish

Brevity is the soul to wit.
from the length of my post
I can safely assume that
my wit is lacking

My wish...is to someday write something akin to that statement.
not cuz it holds any confounding theory on the metaphysical notion of wit, it doesn't, I can ironically write a 10 page essay on it.
But because it's so pretty, it just rolls off the tongue, and makes you think for a moment, kinda makes you evaluate yourself, realize it's offensive to you, and try to rationalize that it's statement that lacks in intellectual depth. Shakespeare was a bitch.

the closest I've ever come to it is some meta-postmodern fallacy that I try to make it sound good with a thesaurus. ultimately it's very stupid and makes me sound like an asshole.

I should stop with the self deprecation, I need to expand my horizons as a wannabe author.

I have made this letter longer than usual, only because I have not had the time to make it shorter.
Pascal (who knew he had anything meaningful to say)

NEXT POST IMA SCI-FI YO ASS MUTHAFUKA (don't get excited, ive tried before and it sounds like something from a chemistry textbook translated into English through Google)

(I use brackets alot, I read somewhere that the use of it is bad form, THEN WHY DID THEY MAKE IT THEN?)...o...citations...nvm stfu.

BTW who the fuck am I trying to talk to with these hostile statments?

No comments:

Post a Comment